Hill 90PH Phlebotomy Chair Power Elevation, Back, Foot and Tilt for Blood Drawing and Exam
- This is a custom made table for your office so build time will vary.
The Hill 90PH Phlebotomy Chair is the ultimate chair for blood drawing procedures. With a special low-height of 19" and fold back arm rests, the 90PH grants easy seating and exiting. The table electrically elevates from 19 - 34 inches, providing the ideal working level for the entire staff. The multi-positional armboard adjusts in height, angle and from front to back providing sturdy, fast and comfortable positioning for the patient. Trendelenburg Tilt and full recline can be used for patients who become faint, lowering their head while raising their feet. Large enough for both adults and children, the 90PH can accomodate even the most fidgety child with ample room for parents to be seated with the children.
90PH Standard Features
- Electric power height from 19" to 34"
- Electric power tilt / trendelenburg
- Electric power back section
- Electric power foot section
- 400 lb. Lifting Capacity (600 lb. upon request)
- Four motor foot pedal assembly
- Adjustable headrest
- Removable, fold down arm rests
- Contoured bucket cushions
- Lap armboard
- Paper roll bracket at foot end and retainer on headpiece
- Paper roll bracket at foot end
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Width 26", Length 70", Top 2 1/2" Foam
- Choice of 20 upholstery colors
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with Microban® Antimicrobial Protection
- Met Lab certified
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)