I'm sure we have all heard the saying that poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part. While this is very true most of us don't make planning a priority especially when it comes to spending money.
Planning for chiropractic equipment purchases is vital to your practice growth and career longevity, after all if you don't have an adjusting table you cant adjust a patient and if your body is hurting from using your table 10 times then you are limited to 10 visits a day by your own self inflicted bodily damage. So lets take a look at 5 easy steps to planning for your next equipment purchase.
1. Go and inventory your current equipment and see which item is in most need of replacement. Write it down.
2. Is there a technique or service you want to add to your practice that requires a piece of equipment? Write it down.
3. Which one of the items above is most vital to growth or the bottom line of your practice? Write it down.
4. Do you already have the specific item, manufacture and features for this next purchase picked out? If yes then give us a call and we will send a complete estimate to you for your purchase. If no then give us a call and we will help you find the item that best matches your needs and desires and send you a complete estimate. Either way you need to give us a call.
5. Now that you know what you want you can start saving your pennies or contact a lease company for the purchase of your equipment. Many times your new equipment may take 10-12 weeks to manufacture so you can place a deposit on the equipment when you order and have it paid off before it ships without having to use a bank or lease company.
See that wasn't bad at all we look forward to your call 704-622-4089 and helping you with your next equipment purchase.